Tuesday 30 October 2012

The Liebster Blog Awards

Okay so I have never heard of this before haha but I was nominated by Andrea and I thought I'd give it ago! I believe I'm supposed to post 11 facts about myself and answer 11 questions Andrea has come up with so that's what am gonna do...

I'm also supposed to tag 11 people to do this but I don't know who to tag but the first 11 people to read this do it!! And leave a comment letting me know :)


11 facts about myself:
1. I'm 18
2. Me and my mum are going to open a florist when we win the lottery
3. I have one younger sister
4. I've done pretty much every hobbie going at some point and then quit
5. I like reading
6. I hate horror films
7. I wish I was a professional ballet dancer
8. I have an obsession with shoes
9. I love Chanel but I'm too poor 
10. I'm obviously really un-interesting because I'm finding this so hard haha
11. I'm a night owl (it's currently 02:36) 


11 Questions
1. Who is the most famous person you've ever met?
Ermmm.. I met Orlando Bloom in London once, he was preforming in a play called 'In Clebration' - I was going through an obsessive stage but I got his autograph and everything!

2. Do you believe in ghosts?
I don't think so... I'm not entirely sure! I guess I'll change my mind if I ever bump into one! 

3. What was your last dream about?
Errrrrrrrrm I was Tinkerbell! Yeah it was a pretty cute dream I wont lie!

4. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be?
A really rich person so I could buy loads of nice things :D

5. Do you have any hidden talents?
I wish... I can crack my knuckles really loud if that counts? :(

6. Would you rather go out with someone who is 10 years younger or older than you?
Oh myyy, 10 years older I guess cos If I were to do that now he'd be 8 and that would be pretty weird!

7. Have you ever been friendzoned or put someone in the friendzone?
I don't know what that means... *google* - ooohh yeah I have!

8. If there was no internet, what would you be doing right now?
Probably reading or watching loads and loads of romcoms :)

9. Describe your personality in three words.
I'm friendly, unfortunately quite shy and  I like to think of myself as a comedian :D

10. Can you cook?
Yeah I like to think I can ;D when I can be bothered haha

11. What was your favourite cartoon as a child?
Erm I don't even know... does winnie the pooh count?

Soooo yeah, that's that done! Hopefully it was enjoyable to read :) Good questions Andrea, you definitely had me thinking!

I am now going to sleep, good night :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay :) Hope you had fun participating :)

    http://andreadxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete